Subscribe to Medieval Romances via Email
Medieval Book List
- A Knight With Mercy – Laurel O’Donnell
- Beloved in His Eyes by Laurel O’Donnell
- The Bravest of Them All – Laurel O’Donnell
- A Knight With Grace – Laurel O’Donnell
- The Bride and the Brute – Laurel O’Donnell – a free romance eBook
- A Knight of Honor – Laurel O’Donnell
- Angel’s Assassin – Laurel O’Donnell
- Cherished Protector of Her Heart by Laurel O’Donnell
- Champion of the Heart – Laurel O’Donnell
- Midnight Shadow – Laurel O’Donnell
- My Noble Knight – Laurel O’Donnell
- The Angel and the Prince – Laurel O’Donnell
- The Lady and the Falconer – Laurel O’Donnell
- A Knight’s Duty – Dana D’Angelo
- A Knight’s Reward – Catherine Kean
- A Knight’s Vengeance – Catherine Kean
- A Knight’s Temptation – Catherine Kean
- A Man Of Value – Anna Markland
- A Stormy Knight – Amy Mullen
- At His Command – Historical Romance Version – Ruth Kaufman
- At His Command – Inspirational Version – Ruth Kaufman
- Black Sword – Kathryn Le Veque
- Bound By His Kiss – Catherine Kean
- Carried Away – Anna Markland
- Chatelaine of Forez – Vijaya Schartz
- Conquering Passion – Anna Markland
- Dance of Desire – Catherine Kean
- Defiant Passion – Anna Markland
- Dark and Bright – Anna Markland
- Dark Under the Cover of Night – Jayne Castel
- Highlander – Cathleen Ross
- If Love Dares Enough – Anna Markland
- Lady of Luxembourg – Vijaya Schartz
- Lady of the Mist – Elizabeth Rose
- Lady Renegade – Elizabeth Rose
- Lord of the Blade – Elizabeth Rose
- Lord of Illusion – Elizabeth Rose
- My Lady’s Treasure – Catherine Kean
- One True Knight – Dana D’Angelo
- Pagan Queen – Vijaya Schartz
- Passion In The Blood – Anna Markland
- Prequel – Daughters of the Dagger – Elizabeth Rose (Daughters of the Dagger Series)
- Princess of Bretagne – Vijaya Schartz
- Redefining Rayne – Amy Mullen
- Ruby – Book 1 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Sapphire – Book 2 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Amber – Book 3 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Amethyst – Book 4 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Seducing Sigefroi – Vijaya Schartz
- Sweet Taste of Love – Anna Markland
- The Courageous Heart – Merry Farmer
- The Dragon and the Dreamwalker – Elizabeth Rose
- The Duke and the Dryad – Elizabeth Rose
- The Faithful Heart – Merry Farmer
- The Loyal Heart – Merry Farmer
- The Promise – A Medieval Christmas Novella – Dana D’Angelo
- The Sheik and the Siren – Elizabeth Rose
- The Sword and the Sylph – Elizabeth Rose
- The Winds Of The Heavens – Anna Markland
- Viking Fire – Andrea R. Cooper
- Wild Viking Princess – Anna Markland
Tag Archives: medieval romance novels
For this week’s Medieval Romance Monday, we are featuring My Victorious Knight by Laurel O’Donnell. My Victorious Knight is Book 5 in the exciting new Midsummer Knights Romance series! My Victorious Knight is also Book 2 in Laurel O’Donnell’s My Knight series.
A Midsummer Knights Romance: A Tournament World of Chivalry, Intrigue, and Passion. One Thrilling Tournament with Seven Connected Love Stories!!
My Victorious Knight by Laurel O’Donnell
She desired only one kiss, but what she received was so much more!
Having grown up under his father’s constant ridicule, Sir Julian of Helmsley is determined to be the best knight in the land. When he finally saves enough coin to enter a grand tournament and face the undefeated champion, he is confident he will win and prove to all, including his father, he is not worthless.
Lady Elora of Kingston knows her place, her duty. She is destined to marry a man she hardly knows and certainly does not love. Before she weds, Elora wants to experience real passion. Just one kiss. One magical kiss. What she doesn’t realize is that one kiss will change her life forever.
When Julian meets Lady Elora, the sister of the undefeated champion, he becomes embroiled in two battles, one for his personal glory and one for his heart, with the outcomes of both very much in peril.
Get the other books in the Midsummer Knights Series!
Summer, 1193. England is in turmoil, and a great tournament is scheduled near the border of Scotland and England. The greatest knights and lords from England, Scotland, Ireland, and France have gathered to compete for a great prize. There will be celebrations and jousts and feasting. It will an exhibition of chivalry and warrior skills, a breeding ground for treason…and for love.
The books in the Midsummer Knights series:
Forbidden Warrior by Kris Kennedy — April 14
The Highlander’s Lady Knight by Madeline Martin — April 28
The Highlander’s Dare by Eliza Knight — May 12
The Highland Knight’s Revenge by Lori Ann Bailey — May 26
My Victorious Knight by Laurel O’Donnell — June 9
An Outlaw’s Honor by Terri Brisbin — June 23
Never If Not Now by Madeline Hunter — July 7
One Thrilling Tournament, Seven Unique Tales of Love! Read them all!!
This fabulous boxed set includes 4 medieval romance novels from USA Today and Bestselling authors.
HIGHLANDER IN HER DREAMS by Allie Mackay – After stepping through a magical gateway, Kira Bedwell finds herself in fourteenth century Scotland, face-to-face with Aidan MacDonald, the irresistible Highlander who has visited her in dreams. Now that their romance transcends dreams to reality, they find themselves under attack by Aidan’s enemies. It will take all of their courage and will for their love to survive beyond time itself…
A KNIGHT’S SEDUCTION by Catherine Kean – Tye, a rogue warrior, takes innocent Lady Claire Sevalliere hostage in a siege. He plans to seduce her, but soon finds he’s the one seduced, for she brings light to his dark, tormented soul. As battle draws near, and he’s at risk of losing her, he must confront his greatest torment—and his destiny changes forever.
THE ANGEL AND THE PRINCE by Laurel O’Donnell – In this exciting medieval romance, the French lady knight known as the Angel of Death wages a battle of wills and desires against her dreaded enemy — the English warrior known as the Prince of Darkness.
PRINCE OF LIONS by E. Elizabeth Watson – Abandoned by her father-in-law, Gwenyth is widowed and waiting for a miracle when a strange knight stumbles upon her. Born to a cruel outland liegeman, Sir William never planned to marry and have children of his own, but he soon finds himself falling helplessly in love with Gwenyth, swearing himself her protector. With marriage on his mind, he returns her to her father in the highlands. Yet turmoil is brewing, led by Gwenyth’s father-in-law. It is only a matter of time before Sir William must march his army to quell the rebellion. And while Gwenyth is now home, she is not safe. Spies are afoot. War is unavoidable, and secrets unravel as William struggles with his love for Gwenyth and his duty to the Crown. And Gwenyth learns that courage is not just for men with swords. She cannot wait for more miracles if she is to be saved again.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
USA Today bestselling author ALLIE MACKAY has three grand passions: Scotland, animals, and the paranormal. A firm believer in writing what you love, she blends these elements into her fun and sexy Scottish-set paranormals. She does the same with the Scottish medievals she pens under her real name, Sue-Ellen Welfonder.
CATHERINE KEAN is an award-winning, bestselling author of medieval romances. Among other accolades, her books have won the Gayle Wilson Award of Excellence and finaled in the National Readers’ Choice Awards. Visit Catherine’s website at catherinekean.com
LAUREL O’DONNELL has won numerous awards for her works, including the Holt Medallion for A Knight of Honor. O’Donnell lives in Illinois with her cherished children, her beloved husband and her five cats. She finds precious time every day to escape into the medieval world and bring her characters to life in her writing. Visit Laurel at www.laurel-odonnell.com
E. ELIZABETH WATSON writes historical romance and was recently featured in The Journal for her new release, Prince of Lions. She has been recognized as a quarter-finalist in the 2014 Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award contest and received an Honorable Mention in the 2013 Texas Observer Short Story Competition. Stay up to date with book signings and news on her website at www.eelizabethwatson.com, follow her on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Author.E.Elizabeth.Watson/, and find her on Twitter @AuthorEEWatson.
Here is what Anna shared with us about Conquering Passion:
“Every amateur genealogist born in England dreams of tracing their ancestry back to the Norman Conquest. Unless you’re descended from nobility, which I am not, it’s an impossible dream. Common folk didn’t matter enough for their histories to be recorded. I decided, therefore, to create a fictitious family of Normans who came to England as a result of the invasion of 1066 AD, and follow them through successive generations in my novels.
In my research, I came across a factual story of a young Norman noblewoman forced to endure years of exile in Normandy with her psychotic father, cast out of her castle home because of a crime he committed.
I began to think about what life must have been like for her. How did she endure? I wanted to give her a happy ending, and so she became the heroine of Conquering Passion.
Sad to say, the real exile grew up to be a cruel, evil woman who married a Norman nobleman renowned for his barbarity. By all accounts they were a perfect match. She was eventually beheaded courtesy of the sword of an enraged enemy, of which she had many.
You’ll enjoy my story more!”
Read a free preview of Conquering Passion right here on Medieval Romances! There’s also a book trailer on the preview page for your viewing pleasure.