Subscribe to Medieval Romances via Email
Medieval Book List
- A Knight With Mercy – Laurel O’Donnell
- Beloved in His Eyes by Laurel O’Donnell
- The Bravest of Them All – Laurel O’Donnell
- A Knight With Grace – Laurel O’Donnell
- The Bride and the Brute – Laurel O’Donnell – a free romance eBook
- A Knight of Honor – Laurel O’Donnell
- Angel’s Assassin – Laurel O’Donnell
- Cherished Protector of Her Heart by Laurel O’Donnell
- Champion of the Heart – Laurel O’Donnell
- Midnight Shadow – Laurel O’Donnell
- My Noble Knight – Laurel O’Donnell
- The Angel and the Prince – Laurel O’Donnell
- The Lady and the Falconer – Laurel O’Donnell
- A Knight’s Duty – Dana D’Angelo
- A Knight’s Reward – Catherine Kean
- A Knight’s Vengeance – Catherine Kean
- A Knight’s Temptation – Catherine Kean
- A Man Of Value – Anna Markland
- A Stormy Knight – Amy Mullen
- At His Command – Historical Romance Version – Ruth Kaufman
- At His Command – Inspirational Version – Ruth Kaufman
- Black Sword – Kathryn Le Veque
- Bound By His Kiss – Catherine Kean
- Carried Away – Anna Markland
- Chatelaine of Forez – Vijaya Schartz
- Conquering Passion – Anna Markland
- Dance of Desire – Catherine Kean
- Defiant Passion – Anna Markland
- Dark and Bright – Anna Markland
- Dark Under the Cover of Night – Jayne Castel
- Highlander – Cathleen Ross
- If Love Dares Enough – Anna Markland
- Lady of Luxembourg – Vijaya Schartz
- Lady of the Mist – Elizabeth Rose
- Lady Renegade – Elizabeth Rose
- Lord of the Blade – Elizabeth Rose
- Lord of Illusion – Elizabeth Rose
- My Lady’s Treasure – Catherine Kean
- One True Knight – Dana D’Angelo
- Pagan Queen – Vijaya Schartz
- Passion In The Blood – Anna Markland
- Prequel – Daughters of the Dagger – Elizabeth Rose (Daughters of the Dagger Series)
- Princess of Bretagne – Vijaya Schartz
- Redefining Rayne – Amy Mullen
- Ruby – Book 1 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Sapphire – Book 2 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Amber – Book 3 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Amethyst – Book 4 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Seducing Sigefroi – Vijaya Schartz
- Sweet Taste of Love – Anna Markland
- The Courageous Heart – Merry Farmer
- The Dragon and the Dreamwalker – Elizabeth Rose
- The Duke and the Dryad – Elizabeth Rose
- The Faithful Heart – Merry Farmer
- The Loyal Heart – Merry Farmer
- The Promise – A Medieval Christmas Novella – Dana D’Angelo
- The Sheik and the Siren – Elizabeth Rose
- The Sword and the Sylph – Elizabeth Rose
- The Winds Of The Heavens – Anna Markland
- Viking Fire – Andrea R. Cooper
- Wild Viking Princess – Anna Markland
Category Archives: Medieval Romance Monday
For this week’s Medieval Romance Monday, we are featuring My Victorious Knight by Laurel O’Donnell. My Victorious Knight is Book 5 in the exciting new Midsummer Knights Romance series! My Victorious Knight is also Book 2 in Laurel O’Donnell’s My Knight series.
A Midsummer Knights Romance: A Tournament World of Chivalry, Intrigue, and Passion. One Thrilling Tournament with Seven Connected Love Stories!!
My Victorious Knight by Laurel O’Donnell
She desired only one kiss, but what she received was so much more!
Having grown up under his father’s constant ridicule, Sir Julian of Helmsley is determined to be the best knight in the land. When he finally saves enough coin to enter a grand tournament and face the undefeated champion, he is confident he will win and prove to all, including his father, he is not worthless.
Lady Elora of Kingston knows her place, her duty. She is destined to marry a man she hardly knows and certainly does not love. Before she weds, Elora wants to experience real passion. Just one kiss. One magical kiss. What she doesn’t realize is that one kiss will change her life forever.
When Julian meets Lady Elora, the sister of the undefeated champion, he becomes embroiled in two battles, one for his personal glory and one for his heart, with the outcomes of both very much in peril.
Get the other books in the Midsummer Knights Series!
Summer, 1193. England is in turmoil, and a great tournament is scheduled near the border of Scotland and England. The greatest knights and lords from England, Scotland, Ireland, and France have gathered to compete for a great prize. There will be celebrations and jousts and feasting. It will an exhibition of chivalry and warrior skills, a breeding ground for treason…and for love.
The books in the Midsummer Knights series:
Forbidden Warrior by Kris Kennedy — April 14
The Highlander’s Lady Knight by Madeline Martin — April 28
The Highlander’s Dare by Eliza Knight — May 12
The Highland Knight’s Revenge by Lori Ann Bailey — May 26
My Victorious Knight by Laurel O’Donnell — June 9
An Outlaw’s Honor by Terri Brisbin — June 23
Never If Not Now by Madeline Hunter — July 7
One Thrilling Tournament, Seven Unique Tales of Love! Read them all!!
For this week’s Medieval Romance Monday we are featuring A Knight Before Christmas by Laurel O’Donnell. This is a medieval romance novella.
Will the Yuletide bring a miracle or spell doom for their love?
Blamed by her father for her twin sister’s death on Christmas Eve, Lady Eve Chandos agrees to marry a man she does not love to please him and appease his years of wrath. Betrayed by his brother at an early age, Sir Gabriel Bedford decides it is time to make amends and attends his brother’s marriage, but he is unprepared for the beauty Lady Eve has grown into and the attraction that quickly sparks between them.
As Christmas approaches, can Eve and Gabriel find the happiness they seek, or will the secrets of their past doom them to remain apart forever?
For this week’s Medieval Romance Monday we are featuring A Knight With Mercy: Book 2 of the Assassin Knights Series by Laurel O’Donnell.
A desperate mother. An injured knight. What will it take to save a child?
Mercy Brooker has lost so much. Her husband died two years ago and she has taken his place as the town’s healer. She has raised her beloved son by herself. Now, he turns five summers in just a few weeks and this strikes terror in her heart. One by one at the age of five, the boys of the village are taken from their families by the church to work for God, never to be seen again. Mercy will do anything to protect her child.
Sir Richard le Breton is attacked by a group of townsmen but is saved by an angel. Battered and bruised, he cannot remember his past and is desperate to learn why he was set upon. As the time passes, he finds himself drawn to the woman caring for him. When she asks him to save her and her son, how can he refuse?
Will the dark deeds of Richard’s past doom their growing love? Can they work together and save the innocent boy?