Subscribe to Medieval Romances via Email
Medieval Book List
- A Knight With Mercy – Laurel O’Donnell
- Beloved in His Eyes by Laurel O’Donnell
- The Bravest of Them All – Laurel O’Donnell
- A Knight With Grace – Laurel O’Donnell
- The Bride and the Brute – Laurel O’Donnell – a free romance eBook
- A Knight of Honor – Laurel O’Donnell
- Angel’s Assassin – Laurel O’Donnell
- Cherished Protector of Her Heart by Laurel O’Donnell
- Champion of the Heart – Laurel O’Donnell
- Midnight Shadow – Laurel O’Donnell
- My Noble Knight – Laurel O’Donnell
- The Angel and the Prince – Laurel O’Donnell
- The Lady and the Falconer – Laurel O’Donnell
- A Knight’s Duty – Dana D’Angelo
- A Knight’s Reward – Catherine Kean
- A Knight’s Vengeance – Catherine Kean
- A Knight’s Temptation – Catherine Kean
- A Man Of Value – Anna Markland
- A Stormy Knight – Amy Mullen
- At His Command – Historical Romance Version – Ruth Kaufman
- At His Command – Inspirational Version – Ruth Kaufman
- Black Sword – Kathryn Le Veque
- Bound By His Kiss – Catherine Kean
- Carried Away – Anna Markland
- Chatelaine of Forez – Vijaya Schartz
- Conquering Passion – Anna Markland
- Dance of Desire – Catherine Kean
- Defiant Passion – Anna Markland
- Dark and Bright – Anna Markland
- Dark Under the Cover of Night – Jayne Castel
- Highlander – Cathleen Ross
- If Love Dares Enough – Anna Markland
- Lady of Luxembourg – Vijaya Schartz
- Lady of the Mist – Elizabeth Rose
- Lady Renegade – Elizabeth Rose
- Lord of the Blade – Elizabeth Rose
- Lord of Illusion – Elizabeth Rose
- My Lady’s Treasure – Catherine Kean
- One True Knight – Dana D’Angelo
- Pagan Queen – Vijaya Schartz
- Passion In The Blood – Anna Markland
- Prequel – Daughters of the Dagger – Elizabeth Rose (Daughters of the Dagger Series)
- Princess of Bretagne – Vijaya Schartz
- Redefining Rayne – Amy Mullen
- Ruby – Book 1 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Sapphire – Book 2 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Amber – Book 3 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Amethyst – Book 4 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Seducing Sigefroi – Vijaya Schartz
- Sweet Taste of Love – Anna Markland
- The Courageous Heart – Merry Farmer
- The Dragon and the Dreamwalker – Elizabeth Rose
- The Duke and the Dryad – Elizabeth Rose
- The Faithful Heart – Merry Farmer
- The Loyal Heart – Merry Farmer
- The Promise – A Medieval Christmas Novella – Dana D’Angelo
- The Sheik and the Siren – Elizabeth Rose
- The Sword and the Sylph – Elizabeth Rose
- The Winds Of The Heavens – Anna Markland
- Viking Fire – Andrea R. Cooper
- Wild Viking Princess – Anna Markland
Tag Archives: medieval romance monday
For this week’s Medieval Romance Monday, we are featuring the Treasure the Knight box set. Available on Amazon now!
Immerse yourself in the romance and mystery of the Knights Templar and their lost treasure. Each piece of treasure given to a Templar knight to protect. Each treasure in danger of falling into the wrong hands!
This fabulous set includes four new, never before published medieval romance novellas written by bestselling authors –
A Knight’s Protection by LAUREL O’DONNELL –
A healer and outcast, Lia discovers a dying Templar knight who entrusts her with an important treasure and elicits her promise to protect it. Kade de Claremont returns home upon news of his mother’s death only to find his father is searching for a mythical treasure. Lia and Kade must join together to keep the treasure from his father, but secrets and trust come between them to sabotage their growing attraction.
Her Gallant Knight by CATHERINE KEAN –
A humiliating childhood incident made Lady Amelia Bainbridge vow to avoid Lord Ryder Stanbury. Yet, years later, Ryder comes to her rescue. Shocked to recognize her ring, he realizes she’s connected somehow to the Templar treasure he and fellow knights brought back to England—riches that not only bring him and Amelia a second chance at love but deadly secrets.
Highland Covenant by BJ SCOTT –
Entrusted with a piece of the famed Templar treasure, Francois de Valier is determined to see it safely to Roslyn Castle. The quest takes him into the heart of the Scottish Highlands where a reunion takes place with a friend from his past, along with a shocking turn of events that could cost him everything, including his life.
Knightly Dreams by ANNA MARKLAND –
Peter Bateson is an accomplished graduate student whose doctoral thesis proves conclusively that the Templar treasure no longer exists. (Sorry Dan Brown). His well-researched theories and his comfortable lifestyle are challenged when he meets Susie, a university drop out who insists the treasure still exists because the Templar Knight who visits her dreams told her so.
You can get Treasure the Knight on Amazon now!
For this week’s Medieval Romance Monday we are featuring the boxed set collection of 4 full-length medieval romance novels written by Amazon Best Selling Romance Author Laurel O’Donnell.
Heroic Tales of Medieval Romance contains these four medieval romance novels:
My Noble Knight
Layne Fletcher, the only girl in a family of three boys, has grown up learning to use a sword and joust, but she is not a knight. She and her brothers have been traveling from tourney to tourney to make enough coin to buy their own farm to shelter their ailing father. When her brother is found unconscious before an important tournament, Layne takes his place on the jousting field against…
Griffin Wolfe, the undefeated jousting champion. When he is unhorsed by a slip of a woman who is not a knight, he demands retribution. His honor will not allow him to let a woman be thrown in the dungeon and he has no choice but to pay her fine, ordering her to travel with him until her brothers can repay him. Griffin attempts to educate Layne in the art of being a woman, but finds he is attracted to her exciting personality and uncommon beauty despite her less than lady like ways.
But someone is trying to sabotage Griffin as he competes in the tournaments. Can Layne and Griffin discover who the culprit is while keeping their families safe and their growing attraction secret?
Lady Bria Delaney
Raised on the adventurous stories of the Midnight Shadow, Bria Delaney longs to wield a sword and fight against tyranny. When the unjust rules of a neighboring lord terrorize her friends, she dons the mask and cloak of her childhood hero to right the wrongs and save them from oppression. After encountering Lord Knowles, she is stunned to find her fierce attraction to the very enemy she has secretly promised to destroy.
Lord Terran Knowles
Accustomed to victory at tournament, Terran Knowles lives a life of luxury and ease. When he returns home and finds his coin has dwindled, he must turn to an old betrothal and its dowry to keep his coffers full. Adding to his financial woes, a thief known as the Midnight Shadow strikes his land at night, stealing his coin. His intended betrothed is a headstrong, beautiful woman who immediately intrigues him. Torn between the woman he longs to trust and the outlaw he has vowed to hang, Terran vows to find the truth.
The Lady and the Falconer
Lady Solace Farindale
With her father at war and her stepmother ruling the castle with disinterest, Solace protects her people the best she can. When a neighboring lord lays siege to the castle, a threat on the lady’s life is discovered. She turns to a man she can’t resist, and puts her trust in a stranger who has captured her heart. Will she discover the secret this man holds before it is too late?
Tormented by guilt and a tragic past, Logan Grey has gained access to the castle disguised as a falconer. With only revenge on his mind, he has no time for the feisty beauty who has caught his eye. In a twist of fate, and a deadly betrayal, Logan must risk his life for the lady who ignited a passion more perilous than war.
A Knight of Honor
Taylor Sullivan is a raven-haired hellion fleeing the tragic flames that destroyed her family. She arms herself with a quick sword and a sharp tongue, hiring herself out as a mercenary, willing to do whatever it takes to survive.
Slane Donovan is a knight of honor, sworn to uphold his oath and his word. He seeks the woman who wears the Sullivan ring, determined to bring her back to Castle Donovan to fulfill a promise made to his brother.
When he finds the fierce young beauty, her sensual innocence inflames his heart, threatening to destroy the very essence of who he is and the vows he has sworn to uphold.
For this week’s Medieval Romance Monday we are featuring Warriors of the Heart – a fantastic new medieval romance boxed set featuring 5 medieval romance novels.
This amazing set includes five full-length novels from USA Today and Bestselling authors. The set includes –
MY NOBLE KNIGHT by Laurel O’Donnell
A LADY longs to try her skills by competing in the joust. A noble KNIGHT is sworn to the traditional ways of chivalry and to uphold the rules of the joust. Can they work together to discover who is trying to sabotage him while keeping their growing attraction secret?
A KNIGHT’S VENGEANCE by Catherine Kean
When Lady Elizabeth Brackendale is kidnapped and held for ransom by rogue knight Geoffrey de Lanceau, she vows to thwart his plans to exact vengeance upon her father. Yet the more she learns about Geoffrey, haunted by father’s killing, the more she yearns for him. Only by Elizabeth and Geoffrey championing their forbidden love can they uncover the secrets that could save or destroy all.
LOVE ME FOREVER by Donna Fletcher
Brianna Cameron finds it difficult to trust any man, but the badly scarred Highland warrior is gentle and kind to her and helps to heal not only her physical wounds, but also her heart. But Royce has a secret that could destroy their love and when danger threatens Brianna’s life, it’s the powerful Highland warrior who comes to her rescue and seals their fate.
SANCTUARY OF ROSES by Colleen Gleason
Madelyne de Belgrume has lived in secrecy in a hidden abbey for years. Her mad, abusive father, Fantin, believes she is dead.
Lord Gavin Mal Verne wants nothing more than to seek revenge on Fantin de Belgrume … and he has the king’s blessing to bring the man to heel.
Gavin nearly dies after a battle with de Belgrume and he is found by a beautiful, serene nun who helps to heal him, touching his heart in more ways than one. When Gavin discovers the nun’s true identity as his enemy’s daughter, he gives Madelyne an impossible choice: she must either marry … or be returned to her father’s custody.
ROWAN’S LADY by Suzan Tisdale
He build impenetrable walls around his heart. She built her own. Fate brings those walls tumbling down, one tender heartbeat after another.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Bestselling author, LAUREL O’DONNELL, has won numerous awards for her works, including the Holt Medallion for A Knight of Honor. O’Donnell lives in Illinois with her cherished children, her beloved husband and her five cats. She finds precious time every day to escape into the medieval world and bring her characters to life in her writing. Visit Laurel at www.laurel-odonnell.com
CATHERINE KEAN is a Kindle Unlimited All-Star author and an award-winning, bestselling novelist of medieval romances. Among other accolades, her books have won the Gayle Wilson Award of Excellence and finaled in the National Readers’ Choice Awards. Visit Catherine’s website at catherinekean.com
DONNA FLETCHER is a USA Today bestselling author of historical romances. Her books are sold worldwide. She started her career selling short stories and winning reader contests. She soon expanded her writing to her love of romance novels. Visit Donna at her website www.donnafletcher.com.
COLLEEN GLEASON is an award-winning, New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who writes novels in a variety of genres. Historical romance is her first love, however, especially the medieval era. Colleen lives in the Midwest United States and is currently working on her next novel.
USA Today Bestselling Author, storyteller and cheeky wench, SUZAN TISDALE lives in the Midwest with her verra handsome carpenter husband and the youngest of their four children. Her pets consist of dust bunnies and a dozen poodle-sized groundhogs – all of which run as free and unrestrained as the voices in her head.