Subscribe to Medieval Romances via Email
Medieval Book List
- Beloved in His Eyes by Laurel O’Donnell
- The Bravest of Them All – Laurel O’Donnell
- A Knight With Grace – Laurel O’Donnell
- The Bride and the Brute – Laurel O’Donnell – a free romance eBook
- A Knight of Honor – Laurel O’Donnell
- Angel’s Assassin – Laurel O’Donnell
- Cherished Protector of Her Heart by Laurel O’Donnell
- Champion of the Heart – Laurel O’Donnell
- Midnight Shadow – Laurel O’Donnell
- My Noble Knight – Laurel O’Donnell
- The Angel and the Prince – Laurel O’Donnell
- The Lady and the Falconer – Laurel O’Donnell
- A Knight’s Duty – Dana D’Angelo
- A Knight’s Reward – Catherine Kean
- A Knight’s Vengeance – Catherine Kean
- A Knight’s Temptation – Catherine Kean
- A Man Of Value – Anna Markland
- A Stormy Knight – Amy Mullen
- At His Command – Historical Romance Version – Ruth Kaufman
- At His Command – Inspirational Version – Ruth Kaufman
- Black Sword – Kathryn Le Veque
- Bound By His Kiss – Catherine Kean
- Carried Away – Anna Markland
- Chatelaine of Forez – Vijaya Schartz
- Conquering Passion – Anna Markland
- Dance of Desire – Catherine Kean
- Defiant Passion – Anna Markland
- Dark and Bright – Anna Markland
- Dark Under the Cover of Night – Jayne Castel
- Highlander – Cathleen Ross
- If Love Dares Enough – Anna Markland
- Lady of Luxembourg – Vijaya Schartz
- Lady of the Mist – Elizabeth Rose
- Lady Renegade – Elizabeth Rose
- Lord of the Blade – Elizabeth Rose
- Lord of Illusion – Elizabeth Rose
- My Lady’s Treasure – Catherine Kean
- One True Knight – Dana D’Angelo
- Pagan Queen – Vijaya Schartz
- Passion In The Blood – Anna Markland
- Prequel – Daughters of the Dagger – Elizabeth Rose (Daughters of the Dagger Series)
- Princess of Bretagne – Vijaya Schartz
- Redefining Rayne – Amy Mullen
- Ruby – Book 1 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Sapphire – Book 2 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Amber – Book 3 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Amethyst – Book 4 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Seducing Sigefroi – Vijaya Schartz
- Sweet Taste of Love – Anna Markland
- The Courageous Heart – Merry Farmer
- The Dragon and the Dreamwalker – Elizabeth Rose
- The Duke and the Dryad – Elizabeth Rose
- The Faithful Heart – Merry Farmer
- The Loyal Heart – Merry Farmer
- The Promise – A Medieval Christmas Novella – Dana D’Angelo
- The Sheik and the Siren – Elizabeth Rose
- The Sword and the Sylph – Elizabeth Rose
- The Winds Of The Heavens – Anna Markland
- Viking Fire – Andrea R. Cooper
- Wild Viking Princess – Anna Markland
Tag Archives: medieval romance boxed set
Please note this Boxed Set is no longer available.
For this week’s Medieval Romance Monday we are featuring the medieval romance box set Knights and Rogues. This great set of four medieval romance novels is only $0.99 cents and it’s also available in Kindle Unlimited!
Four bestselling and award-winning authors have come together to give you one amazing historical set! This set includes –
THE ANGEL AND THE PRINCE by Laurel O’Donnell –
In this exciting medieval romance, the French lady knight known as the Angel of Death wages a battle of wills and desires against her dreaded enemy — the English warrior known as the Prince of Darkness.
MY LADY’S TREASURE by Catherine Kean –
Lady Faye Rivellaux is desperate to save a kidnapped child. Former crusading knight Brant Meslarches seeks redemption from his past. Forming an uneasy alliance, they search for lost riches of the legendary Celtic King Arthur and find a treasure worth more than gold.
HAUNTED KNIGHTS by Anna Markland –
Set against the backdrop of the magnificent Arundel Castle, and the eerie ancient monoliths of Carnac in Brittany, Haunted Knights is the tale of The Giant and the Dwarf, Adam and Denis, brothers haunted by secrets, and challenged by physical limitations.
CELTIC SPIRIT by Ria Cantrell –
Can a man be redeemed of his ills of the past? Highland mercenary, Derek Campbell, did not know the answer to that. As certain death was about to befall him, he was granted a chance of redemption but it would come with a price. Derek would be plunged into a world between the living and the dead, where isolation was his only companion. Love would be the key to save his soul from the endless years spent not quite a man; not quite a ghost. Only when the beautiful Kiera Callum came to Castle Campbell to take the job as a tour guide did Derek find hope. It seemed Kiera ran from many things in her life when the going got tougher, including her ability to sense the spirits of those who had gone before. She had denied that gift her entire life because it marked her as a freak. In order to help the trapped soul of a medieval man whose presence was the most vital thing she had ever encountered, Kiera had to stop running.
Here at Castle Campbell, the past and present collide. Love can bridge time and space. Love is eternal.
About the Authors –
LAUREL O’DONNELL is a bestselling, award-winning author who finds time every day to bring her characters to life. Visit her at www.laurel-odonnell.com
CATHERINE KEAN is a bestselling, Kindle Unlimited All-Star author of medieval romances. Her books have won numerous awards, including the Gayle Wilson Award of Excellence. Her novels also finaled in the Next Generation Indie Book Awards and the National Readers’ Choice Awards.
ANNA MARKLAND writes medieval tales full of betrayal, danger, conspiracy and adventure. But there’s love and passion too. After all, medieval is where romance began.
RIA CANTRELL grew up in the suburbs of Long Island. With a love for history, Ria found herself drawn to participate with re-enactment groups that re-created the Middle Ages. Since fostering her love of all things medieval, Ria’s stories soon became flavored with Medieval , Scottish Highlander, Celtic and Renaissance themes. Ria now lives in Southwest Florida with her English rock-star husband.
For this week’s Medieval Romance Monday we are featuring the boxed set collection of 4 full-length medieval romance novels written by Amazon Best Selling Romance Author Laurel O’Donnell.
Heroic Tales of Medieval Romance contains these four medieval romance novels:
My Noble Knight
Layne Fletcher, the only girl in a family of three boys, has grown up learning to use a sword and joust, but she is not a knight. She and her brothers have been traveling from tourney to tourney to make enough coin to buy their own farm to shelter their ailing father. When her brother is found unconscious before an important tournament, Layne takes his place on the jousting field against…
Griffin Wolfe, the undefeated jousting champion. When he is unhorsed by a slip of a woman who is not a knight, he demands retribution. His honor will not allow him to let a woman be thrown in the dungeon and he has no choice but to pay her fine, ordering her to travel with him until her brothers can repay him. Griffin attempts to educate Layne in the art of being a woman, but finds he is attracted to her exciting personality and uncommon beauty despite her less than lady like ways.
But someone is trying to sabotage Griffin as he competes in the tournaments. Can Layne and Griffin discover who the culprit is while keeping their families safe and their growing attraction secret?
Lady Bria Delaney
Raised on the adventurous stories of the Midnight Shadow, Bria Delaney longs to wield a sword and fight against tyranny. When the unjust rules of a neighboring lord terrorize her friends, she dons the mask and cloak of her childhood hero to right the wrongs and save them from oppression. After encountering Lord Knowles, she is stunned to find her fierce attraction to the very enemy she has secretly promised to destroy.
Lord Terran Knowles
Accustomed to victory at tournament, Terran Knowles lives a life of luxury and ease. When he returns home and finds his coin has dwindled, he must turn to an old betrothal and its dowry to keep his coffers full. Adding to his financial woes, a thief known as the Midnight Shadow strikes his land at night, stealing his coin. His intended betrothed is a headstrong, beautiful woman who immediately intrigues him. Torn between the woman he longs to trust and the outlaw he has vowed to hang, Terran vows to find the truth.
The Lady and the Falconer
Lady Solace Farindale
With her father at war and her stepmother ruling the castle with disinterest, Solace protects her people the best she can. When a neighboring lord lays siege to the castle, a threat on the lady’s life is discovered. She turns to a man she can’t resist, and puts her trust in a stranger who has captured her heart. Will she discover the secret this man holds before it is too late?
Tormented by guilt and a tragic past, Logan Grey has gained access to the castle disguised as a falconer. With only revenge on his mind, he has no time for the feisty beauty who has caught his eye. In a twist of fate, and a deadly betrayal, Logan must risk his life for the lady who ignited a passion more perilous than war.
A Knight of Honor
Taylor Sullivan is a raven-haired hellion fleeing the tragic flames that destroyed her family. She arms herself with a quick sword and a sharp tongue, hiring herself out as a mercenary, willing to do whatever it takes to survive.
Slane Donovan is a knight of honor, sworn to uphold his oath and his word. He seeks the woman who wears the Sullivan ring, determined to bring her back to Castle Donovan to fulfill a promise made to his brother.
When he finds the fierce young beauty, her sensual innocence inflames his heart, threatening to destroy the very essence of who he is and the vows he has sworn to uphold.
For this week’s Medieval Romance Monday we are featuring Swords, Secrets, & Seduction – a collection of 4 medieval romance novels. This set is available on Amazon now for only $0.99 cents!
From USA Today and Bestselling authors that you love! This set includes these four full-length novels –
THE TAMING OF MAIRI MACKENZIE by Sue-Ellen Welfonder
The fate of a battle-weary warrior depends on a mysterious woman, but when they join forces, the passion that consumes them poses a greater threat: a forbidden love so powerful it could destroy them.
LORD OF ILLUSION by Elizabeth Rose –
A lady on the run is looking to escape her betrothed, and a thief is looking to escape his life. Passion and love blooms between two people who shouldn’t be together, when they find each other’s life more intriguing than their own.
CHAMPION OF THE HEART by Laurel O’Donnell –
He is an outcast THIEF known as the Black Fox, vowing revenge against those who unjustly stripped his father of his knighthood and lands. She is the PROTECTOR of the orphaned children of her village, promising to bring the Black Fox to justice for his dark deeds. Can Fox uncover the sinister secrets from their past and become the champion of his lady’s heart?
FOLLOW YOUR HEART by Ruth Kaufman –
Joanna Peyntor sees the world through the jewel-like windows she creates, with her only goal to save her glass-painting workshop from ruin. Sir Adrian Bedford will do anything to restore his family name and estate. When irresistible passion makes their marriage of convenience inconvenient, will his dangerous secrets keep them from following their hearts?
ABOUT THE AUTHORS –
USA Today bestselling author SUE-ELLEN WELFONDER loves Scotland, medieval history, Celtic legend and lore, the paranormal, and animals. She also writes as Allie Mackay and lives on Florida’s southwest coast with her husband and her muse, Snuggles the writer cat.
ELIZABETH ROSE is the author of over 55 books, an amazon all-star, and in the top 100 of amazon’s most popular, bestselling authors. Visit her website at http://elizabethrosenovels.com.
LAUREL O’DONNELL has won numerous awards for her works, including the Holt Medallion for A Knight of Honor and the Happily Ever After contest for Angel’s Assassin. She finds precious time every day to escape into the medieval world and bring her characters to life in her writing. Visit Laurel’s website at www.laurel-odonnell.com
RUTH KAUFMAN is a Chicago author, on-camera and voiceover talent and speaker who enjoys chocolate peanut butter milkshakes and singing in a symphony chorus. Accolades include 2016 Bookseller’s Best Award Best Historical and Best First Book winner and RWA® Golden Heart® winner.