Subscribe to Medieval Romances via Email
Medieval Book List
- A Knight With Mercy – Laurel O’Donnell
- Beloved in His Eyes by Laurel O’Donnell
- The Bravest of Them All – Laurel O’Donnell
- A Knight With Grace – Laurel O’Donnell
- The Bride and the Brute – Laurel O’Donnell – a free romance eBook
- A Knight of Honor – Laurel O’Donnell
- Angel’s Assassin – Laurel O’Donnell
- Cherished Protector of Her Heart by Laurel O’Donnell
- Champion of the Heart – Laurel O’Donnell
- Midnight Shadow – Laurel O’Donnell
- My Noble Knight – Laurel O’Donnell
- The Angel and the Prince – Laurel O’Donnell
- The Lady and the Falconer – Laurel O’Donnell
- A Knight’s Duty – Dana D’Angelo
- A Knight’s Reward – Catherine Kean
- A Knight’s Vengeance – Catherine Kean
- A Knight’s Temptation – Catherine Kean
- A Man Of Value – Anna Markland
- A Stormy Knight – Amy Mullen
- At His Command – Historical Romance Version – Ruth Kaufman
- At His Command – Inspirational Version – Ruth Kaufman
- Black Sword – Kathryn Le Veque
- Bound By His Kiss – Catherine Kean
- Carried Away – Anna Markland
- Chatelaine of Forez – Vijaya Schartz
- Conquering Passion – Anna Markland
- Dance of Desire – Catherine Kean
- Defiant Passion – Anna Markland
- Dark and Bright – Anna Markland
- Dark Under the Cover of Night – Jayne Castel
- Highlander – Cathleen Ross
- If Love Dares Enough – Anna Markland
- Lady of Luxembourg – Vijaya Schartz
- Lady of the Mist – Elizabeth Rose
- Lady Renegade – Elizabeth Rose
- Lord of the Blade – Elizabeth Rose
- Lord of Illusion – Elizabeth Rose
- My Lady’s Treasure – Catherine Kean
- One True Knight – Dana D’Angelo
- Pagan Queen – Vijaya Schartz
- Passion In The Blood – Anna Markland
- Prequel – Daughters of the Dagger – Elizabeth Rose (Daughters of the Dagger Series)
- Princess of Bretagne – Vijaya Schartz
- Redefining Rayne – Amy Mullen
- Ruby – Book 1 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Sapphire – Book 2 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Amber – Book 3 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Amethyst – Book 4 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Seducing Sigefroi – Vijaya Schartz
- Sweet Taste of Love – Anna Markland
- The Courageous Heart – Merry Farmer
- The Dragon and the Dreamwalker – Elizabeth Rose
- The Duke and the Dryad – Elizabeth Rose
- The Faithful Heart – Merry Farmer
- The Loyal Heart – Merry Farmer
- The Promise – A Medieval Christmas Novella – Dana D’Angelo
- The Sheik and the Siren – Elizabeth Rose
- The Sword and the Sylph – Elizabeth Rose
- The Winds Of The Heavens – Anna Markland
- Viking Fire – Andrea R. Cooper
- Wild Viking Princess – Anna Markland
Monthly Archives: February 2016
For this week’s Medieval Romance Monday, we are featuring Medieval Knights and Damsels — a great new boxed set from 4 Amazon best-selling medieval romance authors.
This exciting boxed set includes four full length novels!
A KNIGHT OF HONOR by Laurel O’Donnell –
Taylor Sullivan flees the tragic flames that destroyed her family by arming herself with a quick sword and a sharp tongue, hiring herself out as a mercenary. He is Slane Donovan, a knight of honor, sworn to uphold his oath and his word. He seeks the woman who wears the Sullivan ring, determined to bring her back to Castle Donovan to fulfill a promise made to his brother. There are others who seek the Sullivan woman as well, men who pose a far greater threat. Slane must protect his fiery mercenary companion from attacks, but can he protect himself from her undeniable charms?
A KNIGHT’S TEMPTATION by Catherine Kean –
Lady Leona Ransley arranges a clandestine meeting to return a stolen ruby pendant. Aldwin Treynarde, determined to attain knighthood, senses the lady keeps valuable secrets and takes her captive. Will their past enmity stand in the way of duty and true love?
CELTIC TEMPEST by Ria Cantrell –
Sometimes, even though it is written in the stars, the road to true love can be a rocky one. And so it was with Bronwyn, the feisty daughter of the Lord and High Chief of the Clan MacCollum and the handsome English Knight, Sir Andrew Brandham. Can they set aside old hatreds and distrust and follow the course that Destiny has set them upon or will their blossoming love be dashed upon the rocks by the tempest that rages around them?
THE LAST PENDRAGON by Sarah Woodbury –
What if the myths and legends were once real? What if gods and demons really walked among us, and the heir to Arthur was one of them?
He is a king, a warrior, the last hope of his people-and the chosen one of the sidhe …
Set in 7th century Wales, The Last Pendragon is the story of Arthur’s heir, Cadwaladr ap Cadwallon (Cade), and his love, Rhiann, the daughter of the man who killed Cade’s father and usurped his throne.
Born to rule, yet without a kingdom, Cade must grasp the reins of his own destiny to become both Christian king and pagan hero. And Rhiann must decide how much she is willing to risk to follow her heart.
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
LAUREL O’DONNELL has won numerous awards for her works, including the Holt Medallion for A Knight of Honor and the Happily Ever After contest for Angel’s Assassin. She finds precious time every day to escape into the medieval world and bring her characters to life in her writing. Visit Laurel’s website at www.laurel-odonnell.com
CATHERINE KEAN is a Kindle Unlimited All Star Author and bestselling writer of medieval romances. Among other accolades, her books have won the Gayle Wilson Award of Excellence and finaled in the National Readers’ Choice Awards. Visit Catherine’s website at catherinekean.com
RIA CANTRELL grew up in the suburbs of Long Island. She has enjoyed exciting endeavors in the past including figure skating and singing as a classically trained vocalist. With a love for history, Ria found herself drawn to participate with re-enactment groups that re-created the Middle Ages. Since fostering her love of all things medieval, Ria’s stories soon became flavored with Medieval , Scottish Highlander, Celtic and Renaissance themes. Ria now lives in Southwest Florida with her English rock-star husband. The two share their love for music and writing. They perform together locally and they collaborate on writing endeavors.
With two historian parents, SARAH WOODBURY couldn’t help but develop an interest in the past. She went on to get more than enough education herself (in anthropology) and began writing fiction when the stories in her head overflowed and demanded she let them out. While her ancestry is Welsh, she only visited Wales for the first time while in college. She has been in love with the country, language, and people ever since. She even convinced her husband to give all four of their children Welsh names. She makes her home in Oregon.