Subscribe to Medieval Romances via Email
Medieval Book List
- Beloved in His Eyes by Laurel O’Donnell
- The Bravest of Them All – Laurel O’Donnell
- A Knight With Grace – Laurel O’Donnell
- The Bride and the Brute – Laurel O’Donnell – a free romance eBook
- A Knight of Honor – Laurel O’Donnell
- Angel’s Assassin – Laurel O’Donnell
- Cherished Protector of Her Heart by Laurel O’Donnell
- Champion of the Heart – Laurel O’Donnell
- Midnight Shadow – Laurel O’Donnell
- My Noble Knight – Laurel O’Donnell
- The Angel and the Prince – Laurel O’Donnell
- The Lady and the Falconer – Laurel O’Donnell
- A Knight’s Duty – Dana D’Angelo
- A Knight’s Reward – Catherine Kean
- A Knight’s Vengeance – Catherine Kean
- A Knight’s Temptation – Catherine Kean
- A Man Of Value – Anna Markland
- A Stormy Knight – Amy Mullen
- At His Command – Historical Romance Version – Ruth Kaufman
- At His Command – Inspirational Version – Ruth Kaufman
- Black Sword – Kathryn Le Veque
- Bound By His Kiss – Catherine Kean
- Carried Away – Anna Markland
- Chatelaine of Forez – Vijaya Schartz
- Conquering Passion – Anna Markland
- Dance of Desire – Catherine Kean
- Defiant Passion – Anna Markland
- Dark and Bright – Anna Markland
- Dark Under the Cover of Night – Jayne Castel
- Highlander – Cathleen Ross
- If Love Dares Enough – Anna Markland
- Lady of Luxembourg – Vijaya Schartz
- Lady of the Mist – Elizabeth Rose
- Lady Renegade – Elizabeth Rose
- Lord of the Blade – Elizabeth Rose
- Lord of Illusion – Elizabeth Rose
- My Lady’s Treasure – Catherine Kean
- One True Knight – Dana D’Angelo
- Pagan Queen – Vijaya Schartz
- Passion In The Blood – Anna Markland
- Prequel – Daughters of the Dagger – Elizabeth Rose (Daughters of the Dagger Series)
- Princess of Bretagne – Vijaya Schartz
- Redefining Rayne – Amy Mullen
- Ruby – Book 1 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Sapphire – Book 2 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Amber – Book 3 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Amethyst – Book 4 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Seducing Sigefroi – Vijaya Schartz
- Sweet Taste of Love – Anna Markland
- The Courageous Heart – Merry Farmer
- The Dragon and the Dreamwalker – Elizabeth Rose
- The Duke and the Dryad – Elizabeth Rose
- The Faithful Heart – Merry Farmer
- The Loyal Heart – Merry Farmer
- The Promise – A Medieval Christmas Novella – Dana D’Angelo
- The Sheik and the Siren – Elizabeth Rose
- The Sword and the Sylph – Elizabeth Rose
- The Winds Of The Heavens – Anna Markland
- Viking Fire – Andrea R. Cooper
- Wild Viking Princess – Anna Markland
Monthly Archives: December 2014
For this week’s Medieval Romance Monday we are featuring Lairds, Lords & Lovers: 10 Full-Length Novels From the Queens of Medieval Romance.
This great medieval romance collection contains ten full-length novels from ten queens of historical romance! This is a powerhouse medieval collection from reader favorites Glynnis Campbell, Tanya Anne Crosby, Ceci Giltenan, Claire Delacroix, Catherine Kean, Eliza Knight, Kathryn Le Veque, Anna Markland, Laurel O’Donnell & Suzan Tisdale.
Here are the great medieval romance novels contained in this stunning collection:
MY CHAMPION by Glynnis Camppbell
When Duncan de Ware finds plucky maiden-in-distress Linet de Montfort challenging pirates, he goes undercover to rescue her, despite her insistence she can take care of herself. Linet, caught in a high seas adventure, soon realizes her only hope is trusting her mysterious champion—with her life and her heart.
THE MACKINNON’S BRIDE by Tanya Anne Crosby
Scottish chieftain Iain MacKinnon refuses to bow to the English. When his young son is stolen by the English, he captures the daughter of his enemy, planning to bargain with the devil. But even as Page blames her captor for welching on a contract with her father, she suspects the truth… the shadows hold secrets. Now only the love of her reluctant champion can save the MacKinnon’s Bride.
THE ROGUE by Claire Delacroix
Merlyn stole Ysabella’s heart with his charm and his mystery and they wed in haste. Ysabella left her rogue of a husband when she discovered that he deceived her. Five years later, he returns, as alluring as ever, asking for her help. Does she dare to trust him anew?
HIGHLAND SOLUTION by Ceci Giltenan
Niall MacIan, needs Lady Katherine’s dowry but he has no intention of giving her his heart in the bargain. He believes all women are self-centered and deceitful. Can the lovely and gentle Katherine mend his heart and build a life with him or will the treachery of others destroy them?
DANCE OF DESIRE by Catherine Kean
Desperate to save her brother’s life, veiled Lady Rexana Villeaux dances for Fane Linford, High Sheriff of Warringham. She entices Fane with the passion in her soul–and he’s tempted. Rexana reluctantly marries Fane, but as she learns more about her husband tormented by secrets, she cannot deny his love.
THE HIGHLANDER’S TEMPTATION by Eliza Knight
Laird Jamie Montgomery is a warrior sent to the Highlands on the orders of William Wallace. Temptation in the form of an alluring lass, could be his undoing. Lady Lorna Sutherland can’t resist Jamie’s charms. Though she’s been forbidden, she breaks every rule for the pleasure of his intoxicating embrace.
ARCHANGEL by Kathryn Le Veque
Sir Gart Forbes, premier knight for the de Lohr dynasty, falls in love with a woman he can never have. Or can he? Divine intervention comes in many forms in this deeply passionate love story.
CONQUERING PASSION by Anna Markland
The year is 1066. The world is about to change forever. Can love survive and flourish amid the carnage, hatred, betrayals and dangers of the Norman Conquest? Juicy historical fiction. An intimate story of passion,ambition, conspiracy, and vengeance.
ANGEL’S ASSASSIN by Laurel O’Donnell
Damien is an assassin, a man with a tortured past. Sold into slavery, he is trained to kill. Lady Aurora of Acquitaine is the epitome of purity and goodness. When Damien enters Aurora’s life, tempting her with promises of forbidden lust, he threatens to tear her peaceful world apart.
ROWAN’S LADY by Suzan Tisdale
The bigger they are, the harder they fall. The giant Highlander is a self-proclaimed bachelor who has sworn for years that there isn’t a woman in all of Scotland worth shaving his beard for … then he met her.
Do not miss this fantastic boxed set of medieval romance novels!
For this week’s Medieval Romance Monday we are featuring the brand new medieval romance novella collection Medieval Mistletoe.
ONE KNIGHT UNDER THE MISTLETOE by CATHERINE KEAN
PERFECT POISON by DENISE DOMNING
WILD HIGHLAND MISTLETOE by ELIZA KNIGHT
MISTLETOE MAGIC by LAUREL O’DONNELL