Subscribe to Medieval Romances via Email
Medieval Book List
- Beloved in His Eyes by Laurel O’Donnell
- The Bravest of Them All – Laurel O’Donnell
- A Knight With Grace – Laurel O’Donnell
- The Bride and the Brute – Laurel O’Donnell – a free romance eBook
- A Knight of Honor – Laurel O’Donnell
- Angel’s Assassin – Laurel O’Donnell
- Cherished Protector of Her Heart by Laurel O’Donnell
- Champion of the Heart – Laurel O’Donnell
- Midnight Shadow – Laurel O’Donnell
- My Noble Knight – Laurel O’Donnell
- The Angel and the Prince – Laurel O’Donnell
- The Lady and the Falconer – Laurel O’Donnell
- A Knight’s Duty – Dana D’Angelo
- A Knight’s Reward – Catherine Kean
- A Knight’s Vengeance – Catherine Kean
- A Knight’s Temptation – Catherine Kean
- A Man Of Value – Anna Markland
- A Stormy Knight – Amy Mullen
- At His Command – Historical Romance Version – Ruth Kaufman
- At His Command – Inspirational Version – Ruth Kaufman
- Black Sword – Kathryn Le Veque
- Bound By His Kiss – Catherine Kean
- Carried Away – Anna Markland
- Chatelaine of Forez – Vijaya Schartz
- Conquering Passion – Anna Markland
- Dance of Desire – Catherine Kean
- Defiant Passion – Anna Markland
- Dark and Bright – Anna Markland
- Dark Under the Cover of Night – Jayne Castel
- Highlander – Cathleen Ross
- If Love Dares Enough – Anna Markland
- Lady of Luxembourg – Vijaya Schartz
- Lady of the Mist – Elizabeth Rose
- Lady Renegade – Elizabeth Rose
- Lord of the Blade – Elizabeth Rose
- Lord of Illusion – Elizabeth Rose
- My Lady’s Treasure – Catherine Kean
- One True Knight – Dana D’Angelo
- Pagan Queen – Vijaya Schartz
- Passion In The Blood – Anna Markland
- Prequel – Daughters of the Dagger – Elizabeth Rose (Daughters of the Dagger Series)
- Princess of Bretagne – Vijaya Schartz
- Redefining Rayne – Amy Mullen
- Ruby – Book 1 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Sapphire – Book 2 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Amber – Book 3 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Amethyst – Book 4 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Seducing Sigefroi – Vijaya Schartz
- Sweet Taste of Love – Anna Markland
- The Courageous Heart – Merry Farmer
- The Dragon and the Dreamwalker – Elizabeth Rose
- The Duke and the Dryad – Elizabeth Rose
- The Faithful Heart – Merry Farmer
- The Loyal Heart – Merry Farmer
- The Promise – A Medieval Christmas Novella – Dana D’Angelo
- The Sheik and the Siren – Elizabeth Rose
- The Sword and the Sylph – Elizabeth Rose
- The Winds Of The Heavens – Anna Markland
- Viking Fire – Andrea R. Cooper
- Wild Viking Princess – Anna Markland
Monthly Archives: April 2016
For this week’s Medieval Romance Monday, we are featuring the Knights of Passion boxed set.
This amazing set includes seven novels from seven best-selling authors!
Knights of Passion includes:
KNIGHT’S PERSUASION by Catherine Kean –
When Lord Edouard de Lanceau finds a wounded lady, he rushes her to safety, but is captured by his father’s enemies and imprisoned with her. As their forbidden love grows, will he be able to save her, or will the villains destroy all?
PASSION IN THE BLOOD by Anna Markland –
Dorianne falls in love with a wealthy Norman count, but Robert is the one man forbidden to her. Her family will stop at nothing to avenge a past wrong.
GUARDIAN OF THE STONE OF DESTINY by Elizabeth Rose –
Aidan MacKeefe trusts the wrong person when Effie MacDuff steals the stone from under him. One is willing to die to protect Scotland’s secret, while the other is willing to betray her country to save someone she loves.
THE LADY AND THE FALCONER by Laurel O’Donnell
He is a MYSTERIOUS FALCONER, intent on reclaiming what is rightfully his. She is the LADY of Castle Fulton, determined to keep her people safe from the siege that threatens them all. Can they overcome betrayal and vengeance to find healing love?
ARUCARD by Barbara Devlin –
It is the year of Our Lord 1307, and by papal decree, Templar Knight Arucard de Villiers is a hunted man. While the King of England is more than happy to offer exile and create a new Order to accommodate the famed warriors of the Crusades, such assistance comes with a price, but is the cost one Arucard is willing to pay?
THE TAMING OF MAIRI MACKENZIE by Sue-Ellen Welfonder –
The fate of a battle-weary warrior depends on a mysterious woman, but when they join forces, the passion that consumes them poses a greater threat: a forbidden love so powerful it could destroy them.
A HIGHLAND KNIGHT TO REMEMBER by Amy Jarecki –
When Sir Eoin witnesses Lady Helen’s dishonor, he’s infused with rage. But if Eoin helps the lady escape, he will break clan law. Will the gallant knight find the strength to mask his deepest desires and save the woman he’s always loved?
About the Authors
Bestselling, award-winning novelist CATHERINE KEAN is a Kindle Unlimited All-Star author of medieval romances. Among other accolades, her books have won the Gayle Wilson Award of Excellence and finaled in the National Readers’ Choice Awards. Visit Catherine’s website at catherinekean.com.
ANNA MARKLAND is the author of over 25 medieval romances, an Amazon All-Star who consistently ranks in the top 100 historical fiction list. She is a fool for cats. Her hobbies are cryptic crosswords and genealogy.
ELIZABETH ROSE is the author of over 50 books. She is an amazon top 100 bestseller and all-star, and writes medieval, paranormal, small town contemporary and western romance. She resides in the suburbs of Chicago and loves to garden.
LAUREL O’DONNELL is a bestselling, award-winning author who finds time every day to bring her characters to life. Visit her at www.laurel-odonnell.com
Bestselling, Amazon All-Star author BARBARA DEVLIN writes heartfelt historical romances that feature flawed heroes who may know how to seduce a woman but know nothing of marriage.
USA Today bestselling author SUE-ELLEN WELFONDER loves Scotland, medieval history, Celtic legend and lore, the paranormal, and animals. She also writes as Allie Mackay and lives on Florida’s southwest coast with her husband and her muse, Snuggles the writer cat.
AMY JARECKI adores Scottish historical romance, writing steamy edge-of-your-seat action and passion with rugged men and fascinating women who weave their paths through the eras of centuries past.