Subscribe to Medieval Romances via Email
Medieval Book List
- Beloved in His Eyes by Laurel O’Donnell
- The Bravest of Them All – Laurel O’Donnell
- A Knight With Grace – Laurel O’Donnell
- The Bride and the Brute – Laurel O’Donnell – a free romance eBook
- A Knight of Honor – Laurel O’Donnell
- Angel’s Assassin – Laurel O’Donnell
- Cherished Protector of Her Heart by Laurel O’Donnell
- Champion of the Heart – Laurel O’Donnell
- Midnight Shadow – Laurel O’Donnell
- My Noble Knight – Laurel O’Donnell
- The Angel and the Prince – Laurel O’Donnell
- The Lady and the Falconer – Laurel O’Donnell
- A Knight’s Duty – Dana D’Angelo
- A Knight’s Reward – Catherine Kean
- A Knight’s Vengeance – Catherine Kean
- A Knight’s Temptation – Catherine Kean
- A Man Of Value – Anna Markland
- A Stormy Knight – Amy Mullen
- At His Command – Historical Romance Version – Ruth Kaufman
- At His Command – Inspirational Version – Ruth Kaufman
- Black Sword – Kathryn Le Veque
- Bound By His Kiss – Catherine Kean
- Carried Away – Anna Markland
- Chatelaine of Forez – Vijaya Schartz
- Conquering Passion – Anna Markland
- Dance of Desire – Catherine Kean
- Defiant Passion – Anna Markland
- Dark and Bright – Anna Markland
- Dark Under the Cover of Night – Jayne Castel
- Highlander – Cathleen Ross
- If Love Dares Enough – Anna Markland
- Lady of Luxembourg – Vijaya Schartz
- Lady of the Mist – Elizabeth Rose
- Lady Renegade – Elizabeth Rose
- Lord of the Blade – Elizabeth Rose
- Lord of Illusion – Elizabeth Rose
- My Lady’s Treasure – Catherine Kean
- One True Knight – Dana D’Angelo
- Pagan Queen – Vijaya Schartz
- Passion In The Blood – Anna Markland
- Prequel – Daughters of the Dagger – Elizabeth Rose (Daughters of the Dagger Series)
- Princess of Bretagne – Vijaya Schartz
- Redefining Rayne – Amy Mullen
- Ruby – Book 1 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Sapphire – Book 2 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Amber – Book 3 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Amethyst – Book 4 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Seducing Sigefroi – Vijaya Schartz
- Sweet Taste of Love – Anna Markland
- The Courageous Heart – Merry Farmer
- The Dragon and the Dreamwalker – Elizabeth Rose
- The Duke and the Dryad – Elizabeth Rose
- The Faithful Heart – Merry Farmer
- The Loyal Heart – Merry Farmer
- The Promise – A Medieval Christmas Novella – Dana D’Angelo
- The Sheik and the Siren – Elizabeth Rose
- The Sword and the Sylph – Elizabeth Rose
- The Winds Of The Heavens – Anna Markland
- Viking Fire – Andrea R. Cooper
- Wild Viking Princess – Anna Markland
Monthly Archives: July 2013
For this week’s Medieval Romance Monday we are featuring the fun Elemental Series written by Elizabeth Rose. Here is what Elizabeth has to say about her series:
My medieval Elemental Series is also paranormal and was a lot of fun to write. Four women who are elementals and also friends have been separated through the years and one by one reunite.
Each of the women have fae and well as human blood running through their veins. This gives them each some special powers which of course brings intrigue as well as tension between them and their heroes.
For example, in The Dragon and the Dreamwalker, Book 1: Fire – we meet Brynn-Riletta, an elemental who gets her strength from fire, but water is her weakness and can kill her. She has the ability to not only bring forth fire at her command, but to leave her body in her sleeping state and dreamwalk. This makes for some very interesting out-of-body love scenes with Brynn and Drake Pendragon, the infamous warrior who is known throughout the land.
In The Duke and the Dryad, Book 2: Earth – we are introduced to Rae-Nyst, an elemental who gets her strength from the earth, but fire is what can destroy her. She has all the elements of nature at her command and can also move things with her mind. However, since she is part human this latter ability is unstable. She is taken by Duke the Destroyer, Odwolfe, ‘Wolfe’ of Manterra and brought back as his servant after the druids sacrifice his prize bull.
The Sword and the Sylph, Book 3: Air – finds us with Portia-Maer, an elemental who can control the elements of air and the weather with a mere flick of her wrist, but being trapped within the earth is what can steal her power and energy from her. She also has the ability to turn invisible and heal with just a kiss. When Sir Braden is sent to catch a spy that just happens to be her, two sides come into battle and decisions between love and loyalty must be made.
The last book in the series, The Sheik and the Siren, Book 4: Water – finds the hero and son of a sheik, Lord Asad, or Ace, tied to the mast of his ship sailing through Death’s Door trying to be the only man to ever hear the song of the siren and live to tell about it. And our heroine, Ebba-Tyne is an elemental of the water and can command the sea and all within it. However, the hot dessert air is what can take her life. Ebba also has the ability to read minds and can communicate with the dolphins by mind power alone. And when she finds herself in the land of sand and sheiks, her very life is threatened.
Each of the women in this series is strong and independent and of course feisty, like all my heroines. And the heroes of the series are dark and dangerous and of course tortured whether it be physically or mentally, as I always like to give them a challenge.
I hope you enjoy my Elemental Series as much as I enjoyed creating it. Get lost in the magic and passion of unique heroines, and heroes who are out to redeem themselves in these medieval times.
You can read sample excerpts from each book right here on Medieval Romances, as well as find links to purchase them on Amazon and Smashwords.
Smashwords is having their annual summer sale celebration! You can save 25% on all of Laurel O’Donnell’s medieval romance novels. Use the code SSW25 at checkout (Offer good thru July 31, 2013).
Visit Laurel O’Donnell’s author page on Smashwords, then scroll down to find her medieval romance novels.
The list of Laurel O’Donnell medieval romance novels on sale includes: