Subscribe to Medieval Romances via Email
Medieval Book List
- A Knight With Mercy – Laurel O’Donnell
- Beloved in His Eyes by Laurel O’Donnell
- The Bravest of Them All – Laurel O’Donnell
- A Knight With Grace – Laurel O’Donnell
- The Bride and the Brute – Laurel O’Donnell – a free romance eBook
- A Knight of Honor – Laurel O’Donnell
- Angel’s Assassin – Laurel O’Donnell
- Cherished Protector of Her Heart by Laurel O’Donnell
- Champion of the Heart – Laurel O’Donnell
- Midnight Shadow – Laurel O’Donnell
- My Noble Knight – Laurel O’Donnell
- The Angel and the Prince – Laurel O’Donnell
- The Lady and the Falconer – Laurel O’Donnell
- A Knight’s Duty – Dana D’Angelo
- A Knight’s Reward – Catherine Kean
- A Knight’s Vengeance – Catherine Kean
- A Knight’s Temptation – Catherine Kean
- A Man Of Value – Anna Markland
- A Stormy Knight – Amy Mullen
- At His Command – Historical Romance Version – Ruth Kaufman
- At His Command – Inspirational Version – Ruth Kaufman
- Black Sword – Kathryn Le Veque
- Bound By His Kiss – Catherine Kean
- Carried Away – Anna Markland
- Chatelaine of Forez – Vijaya Schartz
- Conquering Passion – Anna Markland
- Dance of Desire – Catherine Kean
- Defiant Passion – Anna Markland
- Dark and Bright – Anna Markland
- Dark Under the Cover of Night – Jayne Castel
- Highlander – Cathleen Ross
- If Love Dares Enough – Anna Markland
- Lady of Luxembourg – Vijaya Schartz
- Lady of the Mist – Elizabeth Rose
- Lady Renegade – Elizabeth Rose
- Lord of the Blade – Elizabeth Rose
- Lord of Illusion – Elizabeth Rose
- My Lady’s Treasure – Catherine Kean
- One True Knight – Dana D’Angelo
- Pagan Queen – Vijaya Schartz
- Passion In The Blood – Anna Markland
- Prequel – Daughters of the Dagger – Elizabeth Rose (Daughters of the Dagger Series)
- Princess of Bretagne – Vijaya Schartz
- Redefining Rayne – Amy Mullen
- Ruby – Book 1 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Sapphire – Book 2 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Amber – Book 3 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Amethyst – Book 4 of the Daughters of the Dagger Series – Elizabeth Rose
- Seducing Sigefroi – Vijaya Schartz
- Sweet Taste of Love – Anna Markland
- The Courageous Heart – Merry Farmer
- The Dragon and the Dreamwalker – Elizabeth Rose
- The Duke and the Dryad – Elizabeth Rose
- The Faithful Heart – Merry Farmer
- The Loyal Heart – Merry Farmer
- The Promise – A Medieval Christmas Novella – Dana D’Angelo
- The Sheik and the Siren – Elizabeth Rose
- The Sword and the Sylph – Elizabeth Rose
- The Winds Of The Heavens – Anna Markland
- Viking Fire – Andrea R. Cooper
- Wild Viking Princess – Anna Markland
Monthly Archives: July 2012
For this week’s Medieval Romance Monday we are pleased to feature the newest medieval romance novel from Vijaya Schartz – Seducing Sigefroi. Seducing Sigefroi is Book 3 in Vijaya’s Curse of the Lost Isle series.
Here is what the author has to say about her latest medieval romance:
“THE CHALLENGE OF WRITING A HISTORICAL FIGURE AS A CHARACTER:
My hero, Sigefroi of Ardennes, is a true historical figure, the founder of Luxembourg. Legends abound about the history of the period, which is steeped in myths. But the real challenge in writing this book was to bring to life a famous man and remain true to his character, the period, and the history. Despite all my research, including several trips to Europe, I collected very few details, and most of them were historical facts. I knew he was a shrewd warrior knight, I saw representations of him in full battle gear on stained-glass windows, I could tell from the set of his jaw that he was a man of action. He was ambitious. And he was feared… I had to find his soft side. According to legend, his first love was Melusine, the Fae of legends. What must it feel like, for a fiercely Christian knight, close to the emperor and to the Roman pope, to fall in love with a woman tainted by Paganism?
But it was also a joy to be inspired by facts and find in them fodder for human emotion. I hope readers of history and readers of romance alike will fall in love with the ambitious and flawed man who was Sigefroi of Ardennes, and later became the first Earl of Luxembourg. I even saw with “mine own eyes” in the Luxembourg Museum of History, the deed signed in 963 in a scene described in the book, the rolled piece of parchment with its hanging ribbons and dangling wax seals, now faded by a thousand years of dust and history.
Book 4, coming in late 2012, LADY OF LUXEMBOURG will continue the Curse of the Lost Isle series, with Sigefroi and Melusine, and what happened next in their historical saga.
Find out more about Vijaya Schartz and her books at:
Find Vijaya’s books on Amazon:
PRINCESS OF BRETAGNE: http://amzn.com/B007K1EGAM
PAGAN QUEEN: http://amzn.com/B007Z8F7IA
SEDUCING SIGEFROI: http://amzn.com/B008LW18EG
You can read an except from Seducing Sigefroi right here on Medieval Romances.
For this Medieval Romance Monday we are featuring the newest medieval romance release from award winning author Laurel O’Donnell – Angel’s Assassin.
Damien is an assassin, a man with no home and a tortured past. Sold into slavery as a young boy, he is trained to kill with cold calculation, without remorse. Lady Aurora of Acquitaine is the epitome of purity and goodness, beloved by all her people. When Damien enters Aurora’s life, tempting her with promises of dark passion and forbidden lust, he threatens to tear her peaceful world apart.
You can read more about Angel’s Assassin here.
Author Laurel O’Donnell has also done some fun “interviews” with the characters from Angel’s Assassin.
You can read one with the hero, Damien, on her website here: Damien
You can read an interview with the dastardly villain Lord Warin Roke
Read an interview with the lovely Lady Aurora of Acquitaine.